Changes between Version 118 and Version 119 of CuratorMeeting


Ignore:
Timestamp:
Jan 11, 2012, 4:28:31 PM (10 years ago)
Author:
val_wood
Comment:

--

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • CuratorMeeting

    v118 v119  
    44
    55
    6 = Meetings held =
    76
    8 == 6 Sept. 2011 ==
    9 
    10  * Annotation extensions (with Chris, Emily, Jane; morning)
    11   * relations
    12    * direct and indirect regulation - has_regulation_target, plus child term(s) to be added (see what Chris has put in file)
    13    * when to use has_substrate - with MF catalytic activity terms
    14    * upstream & downstream
    15    * negating annotation extensions
    16  * Gene expression controlled curation
    17   * current capture of expression (some needs to migrate to annotation_extension)
    18   * how should we do this in future?
    19  * Phenotype modelling (with Kim & Mark; afternoon)
    20  * WT phenotypes
    21 
    22 
    23 == 3/4 October 2011 ==
    24 
    25  * As part of planning meeting Midori went through phenotype model for Chad (link to planning meeting minutes)
    26  * As follow on from phenotype modelling we drew up a draft workflow for capturing data in the curation tool
    27   (We will all work through this when curating phenotypes)
    28  * Midori went over basics of using subversion, esp. resolving conflicts
    29  * Bio-Curator meeting abstracts (Nov 30).http://pir.georgetown.edu/biocuration2012.html/instructions.html hopefully Antonia can attend
    30  * General curation work
    31 
    32 == 17/18 October 2011 ==
    33 
    34  * Phenotype specificity - When to make a phenotype annotation vs. GO annotation
    35   * see https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3421213&group_id=65526&atid=2096431 and https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3400667&group_id=65526&atid=2096431
    36   * Decided to add terms for phenotypes affecting molecular functions, because it will give us a relatively convenient way to capture the effect of a specific mutation on an activity, especially helpful for identifying catalytic residues
    37 
    38  * Antonia's list
    39  
    40  * Regulation
    41    * Direct vs indirect
    42    * regulation of cell cycle and signal transduction
    43    * start and end of a process
    44 
    45  == 3/4 November 2011 ==
    46 
    47  * Identified and co-curated papers for undergraduate workshop
    48 
    49  == 14 November 2011 ==
    50 
    51  * round robin, next 2 weeks priorities etc
    52  
    53  * GO meeting debrief
    54  * Had a discussion about annotation extension When to pre-compose in ontology (during etc)
    55  * Also discussed phenotype curation, probably only need condition extension initially
    56  * Discussed how location required for process is equivalent to process dependent on localization to componet
    57  * need to migrate all required_for attached to components to process terms and move all dependent on to children
    58 
    59  * PomBase release pending, discussion about a few thing required for release, and revised release date to 28th
    60 
    61 
    62 == 15 November 2011 ==
    63 
    64  * Antonia's query list  https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/pombase/wiki/InhouseMeetingQuestions
    65  * Curation practical, checking, need annotation notes, check set up.
    66 
    67 
    68 == 2 December 2011 ==
    69 
    70  * round robin, next 2 weeks priorities etc
    71 
    72  * Midori OBO-Edit basics
    73    * loading viewing browsing searching etc (need to be able to view relations ontology)
    74 
    75  * Posters for biocuration
    767
    778