Changes between Initial Version and Version 1 of PomBasePlanningMeetingMinutes20120524


Ignore:
Timestamp:
Jun 27, 2012, 8:32:20 AM (8 years ago)
Author:
val_wood
Comment:

--

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • PomBasePlanningMeetingMinutes20120524

    v1 v1  
     1
     2
     3 == Outstanding Action items from May ==
     4
     5 * Ask Henning Hermjakob about possibility of OLS as webservice to attach annotations to, we will have the next planning meeting at Hinxton and see if Henning can join us for a while.
     6  * AI EBI to action selenium testing and check server is sufficiently powered
     7  * AI Mark/Dan Difficult to link back to genomic regions with output provided
     8    * Mark will provide some examples for the next meeting
     9  * AI EBI Linking between browser and gene page http://www.ebi.ac.uk/panda/jira/browse/PB-435
     10    * provide a "button" to link to Ensembl from Gene pages and vice versa
     11    * reduce number of linked up/downstream genes
     12    * place link to Ensembl browser underneath the gene list (NOTE, THIS IS STILL NOT CLEAR BUT WILL PROBABLY BE DISCUSSED IN FEEDBACK FROM USER TESTING?)
     13   * AI Currently PK is looking into the interaction between ES and and !PomBase. ( Re Long term will *everything* still need to go through External Services?)
     14
     15Not sure any of these are resolved so transfering forward to july agenda
     16
     17 == General ==
     18
     19Have not done stats updates as will need to redo at month end:
     20
     21
     22 * Hosting data on tracks (e.g Buck example) .... what is the plan for hosting these types of datasets?
     23  Was there an action item here? Move forward
     24
     25 * Item from Mark determine the functionality of the dev site going forward.
     26
     27 * Showing the latest dataset (with filtered IEAs etc), the current dataset ids from September
     28Still pending
     29
     30 == Curation update  (Val) ==
     31 
     32 *  Skipped, will do update for next meeting
     33
     34
     35== Focused User testing ==
     36
     37 Mark - outcomes from user testing
     38  Q did all issues get logged (didn't get follow up from 2nd part)
     39
     40 * out of date, mostly the same comments as previous
     41
     42== Review "post-preview" and "GeneDB decommissioning" criteria & progress ==
     43
     44 === Preview removal  ===
     45
     46  Discuss preview removal, see email from earlier in week with new propsed priorites, discuss
     47
     48   * Update notice about preview removal on GeneDB website
     49   * Inform users of changes/ pending changes (like, new annotation will only go into !PomBase)
     50   * Explain differences in GO totals (later)
     51
     52  Short discussion on what needed to happen for preview removal.
     53
     54
     55 
     56
     57
     58
     59
     60
     61