Changes between Initial Version and Version 1 of PomBasePlanningMeetingMinutes20121109


Ignore:
Timestamp:
Nov 12, 2012, 2:53:01 PM (9 years ago)
Author:
val_wood
Comment:

--

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • PomBasePlanningMeetingMinutes20121109

    v1 v1  
     1= Planning Meeting Tuesday 09 Nov 2012 - Minutes =
     2----
     3[wiki:PombasePlanningMeetingAgenda20121109 Agenda for this meeting]
     4----
     5Tuesday 09 Nov, 15:00, CU
     6
     7Present: Val, Midori,  Mark, Dan, Paul, Steve [[BR]]
     8Remote: Kim, Antonia,[[BR]]
     9Chair: Val [[BR]]
     10Minutes: Val
     11Apologies: Jürg
     12
     13= Previous Action Items  carried forward =
     14 * Action: Curators look into acquiring data from strain collection in Japan(Not done)
     15 * AI provide browser access statistics at some point in the future (put on jira tracker as "blue sky"
     16 * AI Val will provide  the feedback from the fission yeast community on the browser to Giulietta
     17
     18
     19 = General =
     20 == Usage stats ==
     21 * http://tinyurl.com/7qs2zap
     22   
     23 
     24 = Curation update =
     25 
     26 * See Agenda
     27
     28 = Web site status and next priorities =
     29 
     30 * We went live with the new data today
     31
     32 * Next priorities, after we go live with this dataset are to process the 11 jira tickets  to enable GeneDB to be decommissioned
     33 * Process post GeneDB commissioning tickets  (note these were originally pre-decommissioning tasks  but were flagged as slightly less urgent)
     34 * Host some HTP datasets
     35
     36
     37 = New Action Items +
     38
     39 * AI curators look at vertebrate demo of vertebrate browser (beta)
     40 * AI  Showcase community curated papers on front page (check that the
     41community curated flag is loaded into Chado)
     42 * AI  remove left hand menu from front page
     43 * AI val/curators to mock up rearranged front page (look @ other MODS , I
     44quite like SGD's, we should have a "fast track" your paper link like
     45flybase, but this would take you to the curation tool)
     46
     47 * AI next meeting demo if curation tool
     48 * AI Val will announce next stage of community curation and request people
     49eager to participate contact us.
     50 * AI Val/curators  will start to send out a large number of  community
     51curation sessions
     52 * AI Curators will concentrate on older presumably quicker papers, or any
     53papers which are unlikely to get curated (retired labs etc)
     54 * AI send some papers to Paul to curate
     55 * AI Next priorities for Mark i)  check that between EG release data
     56reload works from beginning to end
     57 * AI Mark  jira items required for GeneDB commissioning (only 11 remaining)
     58 * AI Mark add a new jira  component for hosting new datasets
     59 * AI Next month discuss next priorities
     60 * AI Val to  enquire about  " stand" at PomBase meeting
     61 * AI Orginise a large general "PomBase" banner
     62 * AI Sam's data, decided to add "condition" Val will contact Sam, also
     63need to add PMID and  chase "quiescence term", then decide where this
     64data should live (pombase-embl)?
     65 * AI Next meeting doodle poll 1-17 Dec
     66
     67
     68
     69 = AOB =