Changes between Version 1 and Version 2 of PombasePlanningMeetingAgenda20121217


Ignore:
Timestamp:
Dec 18, 2012, 10:49:42 AM (9 years ago)
Author:
val_wood
Comment:

--

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • PombasePlanningMeetingAgenda20121217

    v1 v2  
    1212 == New Action items from Nov 4th ==
    1313
    14  * AI curators look at vertebrate demo of vertebrate browser (beta)
     14 * AI curators look at vertebrate demo of vertebrate browser (beta) (DONE)
    1515
    1616 * AI  Showcase community curated papers on front page (check that the community curated flag is loaded into Chado)
    1717 * AI  remove left hand menu from front page
    18  * AI val/curators to mock up rearranged front page (look @ other MODS , I quite like SGD's, we should have a "fast track" your paper link like Flybase, but this would take you to the curation tool)
     18 * AI val/curators to mock up rearranged front page (look @ other MODS , I quite like SGD's, we should have a "fast track" your paper link like Flybase, but this would take you to the curation tool) (DONE)
    1919
    2020 * AI next meeting demo of curation tool
    21  * AI Val will announce next stage of community curation and request people  eager to participate contact us.
     21 * AI Val will announce next stage of community curation and request people  eager to participate contact us (DONE)
    2222 * AI Val/curators  will start to send out a large number of  community  curation sessions
    23  * AI Curators will concentrate on older presumably quicker papers, or any  papers which are unlikely to get curated (retired labs etc)
    24  * AI send some papers to Paul to curate
     23 * AI Curators will concentrate on older presumably quicker papers, or any  papers which are unlikely to get curated (retired labs etc) (IN progress)
     24 * AI send some papers to Paul to curate 
    2525 * AI Next priorities for Mark i)  check that between EG release data reload works from beginning to end
    2626 * AI Mark  jira items required for GeneDB commissioning (only 11 remaining)
    27  * AI Mark add a new jira  component for hosting new datasets
     27 * AI Mark add a new jira  component for hosting new datasets (DONE)
    2828 * AI Next month discuss next priorities
    29  * AI Val to enquire about "stand" at !PomBase meeting
     29 * AI Val to enquire about "stand" at !PomBase meeting (DONE)
    3030 * AI Organise a large general "!PomBase" banner
    3131 * AI Sam's data, decided to add "condition" Val will contact Sam, also need to add PMID and chase "quiescence term", then decide where this data should live (pombase-embl)?