wiki:PombasePlanningMeetingAgendaNext

Version 43 (modified by val_wood, 10 years ago) (diff)

--

General

  • Usage statistics, where can we view these? (val)
  • pombelist posting from Bioneer (val)
  • OriDB (val)
  • RT, please can everyone prioritise any user queries which are assigned to them, brief everyone on new system for RT-FAQ (val)
  • Versioning, need somewhere where we can see which Ensembl and which Chado data version is currently displayed on dev and www (and what is the current Chado version)...Midori suggest how this should happen (automated...)
  • curation tool sub domain (Kim)
  • INtermittant speed issues (as reported by Robin Allshire (Midori)

Tasks before Preview removed

Blast related

Advanced query related

Simple search related

Misc Data problems (wrong/missing data)

Unlikely to discuss any of these in detail, just wanted to flag them

Tasks before GeneDB decommissioned

Ensembl related

Blast related

  • Blast results

Misc Data problems (wrong/missing data)

Unlikely to discuss any of these in detail, just wanted to flag them, there may be a few other items but these seem fairly straightforward.

Things which are not crucial for preview removal, or GeneDB decommissioning but we would like to discuss , if time permits

Usability issues/ issues reported by users

Integration (Better integration between the Ensembl part of the site and the Gene pages) especially:

Lower priority so bump to next meeting ?

  • Re visit Online Meeting software
  • Amigo2 demo

Need to contact Chris and Seth to make sure stable URL for meeting

Notes:Amigo2 is generic and can support other ontologies To get the cool axial, drill down search/filtering working it involved the use of Solr indexes? which need to be built but Chris says it should be relatively straightforward to implement. This should fulfill our requirements which are not met by other available tools (i.e the ability to provide links to gene product at different levels of the heirarchy). It also handles x-products..... I'll put this for discussion, demo at a future planning meeting. (Quickgo issues include different gene product names and IDs only protein not representing all annotation how are term names displayed and accessed update frequency )