Changes between Version 2 and Version 3 of PombasePlanningMeetingMinutes20101112


Ignore:
Timestamp:
Jun 22, 2011, 5:39:54 PM (10 years ago)
Author:
val_wood
Comment:

--

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • PombasePlanningMeetingMinutes20101112

    v2 v3  
     1AGENDA
     2
     3
     4Action items from last meeting
     5
     61. Val- Continue investigating phenotype ontology options, (I might try to
     7get a basic formal ontology  generated from the existing terms soonish so
     8we can test it in the curation tool).
     9(I haven't had time to make any progress on this, hopefully will get back
     10onto it in late November)
     11
     122. Val- Make draft advertisments and job advertisments for curator positions
     13(jobs are almost ready to post for CU & UCL)
     14
     153. Kim and I will meet with Paul on Thursday to discuss minimal
     16functionality. I will report back on this.
     17
     18This is a summary of the technical meeting with Paul & Co. on 7 Oct
     19
     20-EBI Setting up Drupal as a content management system
     21-EBI and Val Migrating static web content
     22(Val has sent a list of static page content to Mark)
     23- Addressing Val and Kim minor Concerns with flexbility for representing
     24data in a  "Model organism format" (i.e a gene page) what is the timescale
     25for Ensembl to add any new datatypes required
     26(for example storing complete GO annotation, and representing GO data
     27attached to gene)
     28- Ensembl group are investigating possible solutions for making the update
     29cycle for curated content independent of Ensembl genomes(need weekly, and
     30preferably daily updates for curated data)
     31- Mark Mcdowell will organise "front page" mock ups
     32
     33
     34MINUTES
     35
    136PomBase meeting 3 12 Nov 2010
    237present- Steve, Val, Paul, Jurg