Changes between Version 2 and Version 3 of PombasePlanningMeetingMinutes20110418


Ignore:
Timestamp:
Dec 16, 2011, 5:21:51 PM (10 years ago)
Author:
gomidori
Comment:

change to sourceforge tracker for curation tool

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • PombasePlanningMeetingMinutes20110418

    v2 v3  
    77===  Old in progress ongoing action items, not discussed, to review at next meeting ===
    88
    9  * Kim is working on the curation tool release priorities. Val will do a demo at the Gene Ontology consortium meeting (priorities include changes to the workflow, and other identified priorities on the curation tool tracker here: http://sloth.sysbiol.cam.ac.uk/redmine/projects/pomcur/issues
     9 * Kim is working on the curation tool release priorities. Val will do a demo at the Gene Ontology consortium meeting (priorities include changes to the workflow, and other identified priorities on the curation tool tracker here: [https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=65526&atid=2525791 SourceForge PomBase Curation Tool tracker]
    1010 * Val to arrange curator training at Cambridge (July, room organised)
    1111 * NAR Database August 15th deadline (1-2 weeks flexible).
     
    3636  * Curation and ontology development https://sourceforge.net/projects/pombase/
    3737  * Trackers: https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=65526
    38   * Curation tool tracking http://sloth.sysbiol.cam.ac.uk/redmine/projects/pomcur/issues/new
    39   * Ensembl PomBase tracking http://www.ebi.ac.uk/panda/jira/browse/PB
     38  * Curation tool tracking https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=65526&atid=2525791
     39
     40  * Ensembl !PomBase tracking http://www.ebi.ac.uk/panda/jira/browse/PB (login required)
    4041  * Project Wiki (dev) https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/pombase/wiki/CurationTool
    4142