Changes between Initial Version and Version 1 of PreviousCurationMeetings


Ignore:
Timestamp:
Jan 11, 2012, 4:28:06 PM (10 years ago)
Author:
val_wood
Comment:

--

Legend:

Unmodified
Added
Removed
Modified
  • PreviousCurationMeetings

    v1 v1  
     1= Meetings held =
     2
     3== 6 Sept. 2011 ==
     4
     5 * Annotation extensions (with Chris, Emily, Jane; morning)
     6  * relations
     7   * direct and indirect regulation - has_regulation_target, plus child term(s) to be added (see what Chris has put in file)
     8   * when to use has_substrate - with MF catalytic activity terms
     9   * upstream & downstream
     10   * negating annotation extensions
     11 * Gene expression controlled curation
     12  * current capture of expression (some needs to migrate to annotation_extension)
     13  * how should we do this in future?
     14 * Phenotype modelling (with Kim & Mark; afternoon)
     15 * WT phenotypes
     16
     17
     18== 3/4 October 2011 ==
     19
     20 * As part of planning meeting Midori went through phenotype model for Chad (link to planning meeting minutes)
     21 * As follow on from phenotype modelling we drew up a draft workflow for capturing data in the curation tool
     22  (We will all work through this when curating phenotypes)
     23 * Midori went over basics of using subversion, esp. resolving conflicts
     24 * Bio-Curator meeting abstracts (Nov 30).http://pir.georgetown.edu/biocuration2012.html/instructions.html hopefully Antonia can attend
     25 * General curation work
     26
     27== 17/18 October 2011 ==
     28
     29 * Phenotype specificity - When to make a phenotype annotation vs. GO annotation
     30  * see https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3421213&group_id=65526&atid=2096431 and https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3400667&group_id=65526&atid=2096431
     31  * Decided to add terms for phenotypes affecting molecular functions, because it will give us a relatively convenient way to capture the effect of a specific mutation on an activity, especially helpful for identifying catalytic residues
     32
     33 * Antonia's list
     34 
     35 * Regulation
     36   * Direct vs indirect
     37   * regulation of cell cycle and signal transduction
     38   * start and end of a process
     39
     40 == 3/4 November 2011 ==
     41
     42 * Identified and co-curated papers for undergraduate workshop
     43
     44 == 14 November 2011 ==
     45
     46 * round robin, next 2 weeks priorities etc
     47 
     48 * GO meeting debrief
     49 * Had a discussion about annotation extension When to pre-compose in ontology (during etc)
     50 * Also discussed phenotype curation, probably only need condition extension initially
     51 * Discussed how location required for process is equivalent to process dependent on localization to componet
     52 * need to migrate all required_for attached to components to process terms and move all dependent on to children
     53
     54 * PomBase release pending, discussion about a few thing required for release, and revised release date to 28th
     55
     56
     57== 15 November 2011 ==
     58
     59 * Antonia's query list  https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/pombase/wiki/InhouseMeetingQuestions
     60 * Curation practical, checking, need annotation notes, check set up.
     61
     62
     63== 2 December 2011 ==
     64
     65 * round robin, next 2 weeks priorities etc
     66
     67 * Midori OBO-Edit basics
     68   * loading viewing browsing searching etc (need to be able to view relations ontology)
     69
     70 * Posters for biocuration