Canto is a generic genome annotation tool with a focus on community curation. This document describes Canto from the administrator's perspective. It covers installation and maintenance.
Canto is open source and available from GitHub.
The latest version of this document can always be found on the main Canto website and the source to it on GitHub.
- Installation - How to install Canto
- Setup - Configuring Canto and loading genome data
- Export - Getting annotation from Canto into a file
- Configuration file - Descriptions of the
settings available in the
- Implementation and development - Canto internals and implementation