Canto is a generic genome annotation tool with a focus on community curation. This document describes Canto from the administrator's perspective. It covers installation and maintenance.
Canto is open source and available from GitHub.
We have a general discussion list about Canto, hosted by GMOD.
- Installation - How to install Canto
- Setup - Configuring Canto and loading genome data
- Export - Getting annotation from Canto into a file
- Configuration file - Descriptions of the
settings available in the
- Implementation and development - Canto internals and implementation